- Homebound elderly participating in life review program, USA, 198?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 51
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Life review proces program
- Our Classification
- autors added 10 to total affect balance score so scale range = 0-20
- 1 n = 16, 0A n = 16, 0B n = 19
- Participants were randomly assigned to:
1. INTERVENTION. Participants were offered the life review proces program. It consisted of six 1 hour visists purposefully structured to guide the person through his or her memories by attentive listening.
a. Participants received six 1 hour friendly visits uring which the wheather, TV shows, current events and health problems were discussed.
B:. NO TREATMENT. Participants only filled out questionnaires
Observed Relation with Happiness
1: INTERVENTION + 3.37
- friendly visit - 0.94
- no treatment + 1.11
Pre-treatment values included as covariate
-at baseline (T1)
-after 8 weeks (T2)