- 20-65 aged women participants mental health intervention, India, 2009
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 37
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Qualitative focus group discussion
- Our Classification
- Two groups attended a Focus Group Discussion framed as a micro-credit self-help group on the impact of:
- credit acivity
1 TREATMENT (group 1) additional discussion of;
- the meaning of money and happiness
- the role of money in happiness.
0 CONTROL (group 2) no additional treatment.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Treated: M = 2,57
Control M = 1,87
- difference: +0,70
Significance not reported.