- Medical patients in Gratitude exercise, USA 1998
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 65
- Non Response:
21 daily experience rating forms, to be completed at the end of the day
- Authors's Label
- Happiness training: Gratitude exercises.
- Our Classification
- 1: Gratitude condition: "There are many things in our lives, both large and small, that we we may grateful about.Think over the past week and write downon the lines below uo to five things in your life that you are gratfeul for" . 0. Control condition: in which patients only completed the affect, well-being, and global appraisal each day.
- Patients were randomly assigned to one of two conditions
1.Gratitude condition (N = 33)
0.Control condition. (N = 32)
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happiness before intervention not reported.
Positive Negative Affect
affect affect balance
1. Gratitude group: +0,35 -0.26 +
0. Control group: -0,25 +0.26 0
0. Control group: 4,80