- Medical patients in Gratitude exercise, USA 2003.
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 65
- Non Response:
21 daily experience rating forms, to be completed at the end of the day
- Authors's label
- Happiness training: Gratitude exercises.
- Our Classification
HEALTH: PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT Training for mental growth (positive psychology) Happiness training Positive thinking training Gratitude training
HEALTH: PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT Mode of positive psychological treatment Recruitment of participants On invitation, payed in money or study credit
PERSONALITY: CHANGE Change in personality Change in personality traits Change in thankfulness
- Patients were randomly assigned to one of two conditions
1.Gratitude condition (N = 33)
0.Control condition. (N = 32)
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happiness before intervention not reported.
Positive Negative Affect
affect affect balance
1. Gratitude group: +0,35 -0.26 +
0. Control group: -0,25 +0.26 0
0. Control group: 4,80