- Psychology students participating in a growth training, USA, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 90
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Goal-training intervention
- Our Classification
- Follow-up questionnaires after 6 weeks (mid semester progress) and after +/- 6 months (T2).
- Treatment n = 42; controls n = 48
- At baseline (T1) participants (a) identified 6 personal goals and (b) made ratings concerning the degree of integration of the goals. Participants were randomly assigned to:
1 TREATMENT. An hour-long group session, during which goals were discussed and strategies that might be helpful in reaching the goals were given by counselors. This session was followed by an individual follow-up session after 1 week.
0 CONTROLS. Enrolled in another extra credits study that had nothing to do with goals
Observed Relation with Happiness
- difference -0.08
No difference in CHANGE happiness between treatment and control groups