- Student participants in a kindness training, South Korea and USA 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 218
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: web
- Authors's label
- Regularly academic work with or without autonomy support
- Our Classification
- Control condition in effect-study of happiness training.
- In this condition students completed their regularly assigned academic coursework (control-group) with or without autonomy support.
1. Academic work with autonomy support
2. Academic work without autonomy support
Autonomy support was organized by informal letters, providing a rationale, a sense of choice and acknowledging the perspective of participants.
Observed Relation with Happiness
T1 T2 T3 T3-T1
- autonomy support 0,85 1,10 1,19 +0,34
- no support 1,00 1,12 0,89 -0,11
T1: pre-intervention:week 1
T2: mid-intervention:week 3
T3: post-intervention week 6
Affect Balance conputed by WDH team from PA minus NA. Positive development, significance not reported.