- Working aged (18-65), Netherlands, 2016
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 126
- Non Response
- 20 respondents.
Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
One-time on line questionnaire for demographic info, positive mental health, psychopathology and trait gratitude, followed by experience sampling with mobil phone.
- Authors's Label
- Psychopathology (Symptom Questionnaire SQ48)
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Cronbach alpha is between -94 and .97 in general and .95 in this study.
- Source: Carlier et al., 2012.
- Mean = 1.03. SD = 0.51.
- Symptom Questionnaire with 48 items with a Likert Scale, e.g.: " I felt down or depressed in the past week."
Observed Relation with Happiness
Positive correlation with Negative Affect
Negative correlation with Affect Balance (Positive minus Negative Affect) not reported,but implied.