- 11-16 aged secondary school pupils,Spain, 2017
- N = 763
- Non Response:
The questionnaire was delivered in groups to all the tudents that had returned the consent form in their usual classroom in 35-40 minute sessions. First, a researcher explained the aim of the study and the conficential nature of the data. They were told that it was an individual quaestionnaire to be completed voluntary and that questions could be left unanswered. Depending on the size of the group, 2 or 3 researchers were present to answer participants' questions. 1st and 2nd year pupis received a shortened, simplified version of the questionnaire.
- Authors's Label
- Importance for own happiness: Having what I want
- Our Classification
- Self rated importance of this aspect to own happiness of a list of 28 items.
" Having what I want"
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Acting in line with my principles
- Appreciating the small things in life
- Knowing that a lot of people love me
- Not afraid being alone