- 11-16 aged secondary school pupils,Spain, 2017
- N = 763
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
The questionnaire was delivered in groups to all the tudents that had returned the consent form in their usual classroom in 35-40 minute sessions. First, a researcher explained the aim of the study and the conficential nature of the data. They were told that it was an individual quaestionnaire to be completed voluntary and that questions could be left unanswered. Depending on the size of the group, 2 or 3 researchers were present to answer participants' questions. 1st and 2nd year pupis received a shortened, simplified version of the questionnaire.
- Authors's Label
- Importance for own happiness: Being a fair and honeste person
- Our Classification
- Self rated importance of this aspect to own happiness of a list of 28 items,
"Feeling that I am a fair and honest person"
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Appreciating small things in life
- Being happy
- Having plenty of money
- Not being afraid of being alone