- Physicians followed 9 years after graduating, Norway, 1993-2002
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 631
- Non Response:
- Resp. 17% , 38% at 1 year, 33% at 4 years, 38 % at 9 years.
Sent after graduating, one year after, 4 years after and 9 years after.
- Authors's label
- Extraversion trait
- Our Classification
- Possible range range from 0 (low) to 9 (high).
- Basic Character Inventory (BCI). The intensity dimension from the BCI is based on 9 dichotomous questions(agree/disagree), which is basically a measure of extraversion/introversion, to which author refers as extraversion.
Total scores range from 0 (low) to 9 (high).
Observed Relation with Happiness
Beta controlled for:
- married/cohabitant at T4
- perceived social support at T4
- work stress at T4
- negative life events at T4
- frequency of physical training at T4
- frequency of religious meetings at T4