- 15-60 aged, general public, followed 12 month, The Netherlands, 1967-77
- N = 296
- Non Response
- Authors's Label
- Intimacy between partners
- Our Classification
- 3-item additive index each rated on a 3 point scale. Positive relation =3.
1. Is there intimacy in the relation? 2. Are there any important, concrete
problems in the relationship?
3. Is there in the Ss's judgment a
satisfactory sexual relation?
Assessed at T2 (1976)
Observed Relation with Happiness
ßL path coefficient in a LISREL model, also involving neuroticism, selfesteem, internal control, adequacy of coping and self- and externally induced burdens.