Study Brulé & Veenhoven (2012): study ZZ Europe 2000
- Adults, 6 European nations, 2000-2009
- Survey name
- Pooled surveys
- N = 55000
- Non Response
Multiple assesment methods
Different methods across surveys. Most were conducted face-to-face.
- Authors's Label
- Hofstede's Power Distance Index
- Our Classification
- Hofstede's Power Distance Index (Hofstede, 1994)
- North Europe M=29 Latin Europe M=58
- Related specification variables
- Responses of employees worldwide to the following questions:
a How frequently are employees afraid to express disagreement with their managers?
b How would you describe the actual decision-making style of your boss (paternistic, authoritarian vs else)
c What decision-making style would you prefer your boss to have?