- 55+ aged, Germany and Italy, 2000
- Survey name:
- N = 2118
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Participation in religious activities
- Our Classification
- Full question not reported.
- % Yes: Germany: 32% (N=1518) Italy: 46% (N=600)
- Related specification variables
- 1: Yes
Observed Relation with Happiness
The authors divided life satisfaction into two groups of high and low life satisfaction for logistic regression, with the 75th percentile being the cut-off point.
OR is adjusted for: