Study Gagliardi et al. (2010): study ZZ Western Europe 2000
- 55+ aged, Germany and Italy, 2000
- Survey name
- N = 2118
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Participation in social activities
- Our Classification
- Full question not reported.
- % Yes: Germany: 79% (N=1518) Italy: 66% (N=600)
- Related specification variables
- 1: Yes
Observed Relation with Happiness
The authors divided life satisfaction into two groups of high and low life satisfaction for logistic regression, with the 75th percentile being the cut-off point.
OR is adjusted for: