- 18+ aged women, Northern Cyprus, 2011
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 510
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's label
- Financial status
- Our Classification
- Question asked is the following: Which one decribes your financial status in preceding year?:
1. I got into debt
2. I didn't get into debt but I used my savings accounts as money.
3. I didn't get into debt, I didn't use my savings accounts as money but I couldn't save money.
4. I saved money.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- marital status
- household income
- social reference income
- paricipation in household expenditure
- being a victim domestic violence
- witnessing domestic violence
- gender discrimination
- perception of government performance
- political preference