Study Bradburn & Caplovitz (1965): study US Illinois 1962
- Adult, general public, 4 towns, varying in economic prosperity, Illinois, USA, 1962
- N = 2006
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Attending games or sports activities
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Closed question: not at all / once / several times / every day / more than once a day during last week.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Unaffected by sex
- High S.E.S. : G' = +.15 (05)
- Low S.E.S. : G' = +.07 (ns)
Unrelated to Index of Negative Affects.