- 6000+ adults, aged 15 to 75, Ukraine
- Survey name
- UA-Ukrainian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey
- N = 11922
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- M = 0,47 (min: 0; max: 1,1)
- Average total (internal and external) exposure doses, accumulated in 1986, mSv, expressed in units of natural background radiation per year.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- married state
- widowed state
- separated state
- chronic disease
- household size
- log income
- years of schooling
Slight increase of life satisfaction in years 2003, 2004 and 2007.
No difference of life satisfaction when living near nuclear plant in 1986 or now.