- Adults, general public, urban areas, China, 2002
- Survey name:
- CN-CHIP 2002
- N = 6977
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's label
- Satisfaction with income
- Our Classification
- Self-report on three questions:
How satisfied are you with:
a) Current household income?
b) Income compared with the people you know?
c) Income compared with what you earned before?
1 very dissatisfied
5 very satisfied
Observed Relation with Happiness
B's controlled for satisfaction with:
- Occupation and social status
- Opportunities and social mobility
- Welfare provision
- Government policies and environment
- Family and social connections