- 31-aged general public, Finland, 1997-1998
- Survey name:
- FI-Northern Finland 1966 Birth Cohort
- N = 5696
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Self-report on single question:
What is the highest education level you finished?
3) tertiary (reference)
Observed Relation with Happiness
OR when controlled for:
- recent migration
- employment history
Similar findings observed when no covariates are included or OR additionally controlled for:
- social support
- active coping strategies
- passive coping strategies
- attitude towards the future
Similar findings are found for women.
Odds ratio of 1 means equal happiness, a higher odds ratio than 1 means less happiness, a lower odds ratio than 1 means higher happiness.