- 65+aged, ethnic Korean naturalized as Japanese and Japanese, Japan, 2005
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 425
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaire delivered to respondents by the chairpersons of the neighborhood association or the investigator
- Authors's Label
- Public Assistance
- Our Classification
- Public Assistance refers to financial and medical assistance provided by the Japanese Government to those who meet the criteria of need under Japanese welfare laws.
- Self report on receiving public assistance (vs not). Text is not reported.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- living alone
- absence of 'sense of purpose in life'
- performance status (ADL)
- history of lifestyle related disease