- 65+aged, ethnic Korean naturalized as Japanese and Japanese, Japan, 2005
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 425
- Non Response
Questionnaire delivered to respondents by the chairpersons of the neighborhood association or the investigator
- Authors's Label
- Absence of "sense of purpose in life"
- Our Classification
- Order reversed by WDH team to fit classification for having a sense of purpose (instead of absence)
- Japanese 16%; Korean migrants; 27%
- Self report on absence of a sense of purpose in life (vs not). Full text is not reported.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- public assistance
- performance status (ADL)
- history of lifestyle related disease