- Students, Germany, 1988, followed 14 weeks
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 97
- Non Response:
T1 intructions were carried out in group sessions, T2-T4 intructions were mailed to the subjects and they were to reply.
- Authors's Label
- Progress in goal achievement
- Our Classification
- Rated at T2, T3 and T4
- Self report on questions about degree of progress
- I have made a great deal of progress concerning this goal.
- I have hardly made any progress in the attempt of advancing in this goal.
- I have had quite a lot of success in pursuing this goal.
- Many of my efforts in carrying out this goal have failed.
- Many things happened that have obstructed this goal.
- It is much harder than I thought to materialize this goal.
1: completely disagree
7: completely agree
For the different questions a mean was calculated by averaging scores across students' assessments of the questions on the six personal goals.