- Students, Germany, 1988, followed 14 weeks
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 97
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Conputer Assisted Web Interview (CAWI)
T1 intructions were carried out in group sessions, T2-T4 intructions were mailed to the subjects and they were to reply.
- Authors's Label
- Attainability of personal goals
- Our Classification
- Rated at T1 and T3
- Self report on questions about degree of attainability
- I have many opportunities in my everyday life to work on this goal.
- I don't have much time in my everyday life to work on this goal.
- It depends totally on me whether this goal is fulfilled or not.
- Whether this goal is accomlished or not substantially depends on external factors that are not under my personal control.
- Concerning this goal, I can definitely rely on support of those close to me.
- Those close to me have no understanding for this goal.
1: completely disagree
7: completely agree
For the different questions a mean was calculated by averaging scores across students' assessments of the questions on the six personal goals