- Students, Germany, 1988, followed 14 weeks
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 97
- Non Response:
T1 intructions were carried out in group sessions, T2-T4 intructions were mailed to the subjects and they were to reply.
- Authors's label
- Commitment to personal goals
- Our Classification
- Participants were to list six personal goals they considered to be most important for them in the next few months. Next they rated their commitment per goal.
- No matter what happens, I will not give up this goal.
- I sometimes doubt whether I shall definitely accomplish this goal.
- I have the urgent feeling to immediately start working on this goal.
- I think I will wait awhile until I begin working on this goal.
- Even if it means a lot of effort I will do everything necessary to accomplish this goal.
- If this goal implies lots of difficulties, I am willing to postphone it for a while.
1: completely disagree
7: completely agree
For the different questions a mean was calculated by averaging scores across students' assessments of the questions on the six personal goals.