- 18+ students, Ulster, UK, 1995
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 100
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Absence of dysfunctional priorities
- Our Classification
- Achievement subscale of the Dysfunctional Attitude Scale (DAS) Based on selfreports, questions not reported.
- Absence of dysfuncional priority on:
a: personal achievement
b: personal on opinions of others;
c: self-control; e.g. a person should control what happens to him.
Selfreports, questions not reported.