Study Bakker & VandeBerg (1974): study NL 1968
- 20-65 aged, general public, The Netherlands, 1968
- N = 1552
- Non Response
- 34% refusal and unattainable.
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with daily activities
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Closed question rated on an open graphic scale ranging from 'very dissatisfied' to 'very satisfied'.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Stronger among high or low S.E.S., among medium educational level, among females and among the married.