Study Bakker & VandeBerg (1974): study NL 1968
- 20-65 aged, general public, The Netherlands, 1968
- N = 1552
- Non Response
- 34% refusal and unattainable.
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with possibilities to pursue one's hobbies
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Closed question rated on an open graphic scale ranging from 'very dissatisfied' to 'very satisfied'.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Unaffected by S.E.S.
Stronger among medium educational level.
Stronger among females.