- Adults, British Comumbia, Canada, followed 3 years, 2005-2007
- N = 462
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with quality of life
- Our Classification
- Assessed at T1 (2005), T2 (2006) and T3 (2007) Item in ADDQoL (Audit of Diabetes Dependent Quality of Life)
Mean: 5,72 SD: 1.04
Average 3 waves, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Selfreport on single question:
In general my present quality of life is:
1 as bad as it could possibly be
4 neither good nor bad
7 as good as it could possibly be
Response options labeled as: +3 (as good as it could possibly be), 0 (neither good nor bad) and -3 (as bad as it could possibly be).