- Adults, British Comumbia, Canada, followed 3 years, 2005-2007
- N = 462
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with life as a whole
- Our Classification
- Assessed at T1 (2005), T2 (2006) and T3 (2007)
Mean: 5.65 SD: 1.10
Average 3 waves, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Selfreport on single question:
Here are some features of people’s lives affecting them today. Please indicate how satisfied you are with each of them....
How satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole?
1 very dissatisfied
2 somewhat dissatisfied
3 a little dissatisfied
4 about evenly balanced
5 a little satisfied
6 somewhat satisfied
7 very satisfied