- 12-16 aged, secondary schools pupils, Catalunya, Spain, 1999
- N = 968
- Non Response
Administered to whole group of pupils in classroom settings. Adolescents' regular teacher and one or two researchers were present.
- Authors's Label
- Things of computers they would like to know
- Our Classification
- Differences by gender were observed in the sense that boys expressed with more frequency than girls that they wanted to know everything. In contrast more girls than boys preferred to know nothing.
- N=753; N = 3: 30,7%, 2: 51,8%, 1: 17,5%.
- Analysis of open-ended question:
(part A. of two part question)
I would you like to know the following about computers?
(categories from open answers)
2 concrete things