- Navy recruits, followed 4 weeks, USA, 197?
- N = 117
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Succes in military training
- Our Classification
- Underwater demolition team (UDT) training is a 4 month program with attrition rate of trainees between 30% and 70%. A pre-UDT program was designed to select and pretrain volunteer naval recruits during their last 4 weeks of a 9 week basic recruit training program.
- N= a:27, b:24, c:66
- 51 volunteers had completed 5 weeks of basic recruit training and spent next 4 weeks in special pre-Underwater Demolition Team training program; on the basis of test results at the end of week 4 of the training men were divided into pass and fail groups. 66 volunteers had also completed 5 weeks of basic recruit training and spent next 4 weeks in the Recruit Training Center choir program (control group).
Observed Relation with Happiness
b: M = 13,2
c: M = 12,4