- 20-65 aged, general public, The Netherlands, 1968
- N = 1552
- Non Response:
- 34% refusal and unattainable.
- Authors's Label
- Worries about family members
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Direct questions rated on an open graphic scale ranging from 'not worried' to 'very worried'.
1) future of family members.
2) relationship with family members.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Lower among those of age 40-50
Stronger among those of low S.E.S.
Not among those of higher education.
Unaffected by sex.