- 12-21 aged, secondary schools, The Netherlands, 1997?
- N = 294
- Non Response:
- not reported
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's label
- Horizontal spatial integration (Horizontal integration)
- Our Classification
- Horizontal integration summerizes the extent to which each of the context-specific identities is related to each of the other context-specific identities. Measured bu calculation the mean of the absolute values of all possible correlations between context-specific identities.
Assessed using self-report on interrelatedness of context-specific identities.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- exploration concerning school
- commitment concerning school