Study VanHoof & Raaijmakers (2002): study NL 1997
- 12-21 aged, secondary schools, The Netherlands, 1997?
- N = 294
- Non Response
- not reported
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Commitment AMI (Vertical integration)
- Our Classification
- AMI scale consists of a selection of Mallory's (1989) questionnaire items
- 1: N=79; 2: N=95; 3:N=95
- Related specification variables
- Self-report on items such as e.g.'compassionate vs submissive' indicating whether a particular adjective applied to him or her.
Rated on a 7-point numerical scale ranging from 1='I'm totally not like that to 7='I'm totally like that'.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- vertical integration concerning school
- exploration concerning school