- 12-21 aged, secondary schools, The Netherlands, 1997?
- N = 294
- Non Response
- not reported
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Exploration U-GIDS (Vertical integration)
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Cronbach's alpha=0,72
- U-GIDS (Utrecht Groningen Identity Development Scale) gives a specific operationalization of the status variables themselves
- 1: N=79; 2: N=95; 3:N=95
- Self-report on 5 items such as:
- 'I give the school I attend a lot of thougt'
- 'I try to find out a lot about the school I attend'
Rated on a 5-point numerical scale ranging from 1=completely untrue to 5= completely true
Observed Relation with Happiness
- vertical integration concerning school
- commitment concerning school