- 12-21 aged, secondary schools, The Netherlands, 1997?
- N = 294
- Non Response
- not reported
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Vertical spatial integration (Vertical integration)
- Our Classification
- 1: N=79; 2: N=95; 3:N=95
- Vertical integration refers to the extent to which a person's overall identity is associated with each of that person's context-specific identities. Calculated by determining the mean of all correlations between the 'general identity' of the adolescents and their 'context-specific identities'.
Assessed using self-report on questions concerning the extent to which individuals incorporate their particular context-specific identities.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- exploration concerning school
- commitment concerning school