- Females Feminists and controls. Seatle, USA, 197?
- N = 153
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Value similarity with others
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- 3-item index of closed questions on whether the respondent feels that: 1. His/her ideals most nearly approach her ideals of 'the right way'. 2. Feels she has a great many interests in common with him/her. 3. Generally shares the same philosophy of life with him/her.
The questions were answered separately for all adult one sees at least once a month and who one consideres as important persons in ones life.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Married females : r = +.34 (002)
Unmarried females : r = -.19 (ns)