Study Brim (1974): study US 1972
- Females Feminists and controls. Seatle, USA, 197?
- N = 153
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Value similarity with social network members
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- 3-item index of closed questions on whether the respondent feels that: 1. His/her ideals approximate most her ideals of the 'right way'. 2. Feels she has a great many interests in common with him/her. 3. Generally shares the same philosophy of life with him/her.
The questions were answered for each social network member.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Unmarried females : r = -.19 (ns)