Study Brim (1974): study US 1972
- Females Feminists and controls. Seatle, USA, 197?
- N = 153
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Perceived assistancefrom social network members
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- 3-item index of closed questions: 1. Would ask him/her for the loan of a sizeable amount of money. 2. Would risk personal danger to help her. 3. Would pick her up at the airport late at night.
The questions were answered for each social network member.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Unmarried females : r = +.43 (007)