Study Holder et al. (2010): study CA 2005
- 8-12 aged children, 2 schools, Canada, 200?
- N = 320
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Item from the Emotionality Activity and Sociability Temperament Survey (EAS)rated by the parents.
- ‘Prefers playing with others rather than alone’
Parents rating on a 5-point scale ranging from 1 (not very typical/characteristic) to 5 (very typical/characteristic).
Observed Relation with Happiness
Beta's controlled for childs:
- other temperament traits
- spiritual practice/belief