- Fulltime employed and long-term unemployed, Germany, 2008
- N = 737
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Health satisfaction
- Our Classification
- Self report of the question "How do you assess your health these days?" on a scale from 0 - very poor to 10 - very good.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- employment status in week and weekend
- general goodness of previous day
- goodness of health and work on previous day
B +.29 means that one unit increase in satisfaction with health corresponds to +.29 points more happiness on the happiness scale 0-10.