- 12+aged, mono- and dizygotic twins and their non-twin sibblings, The Netherlands, 2005-2007
- N = 4052
- Non Response:
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with life
- Our Classification
- Satisfaction with Life Scale (Diener et al., 1985)
- grand mean = 28.3 (mean of means of the subsamples)
- Related specification variables
- Selfreport on 5 questions:
- In most ways my life is close to my ideal.
- The conditions of my life are excellent.
- I am satisfied with life.
- So far I have gotten the important things I want in life.
- If I could live my life over, I would change almost nothing.
Rated on 1 (strongly disagree) to 7 (strongly agree)