- 18+ aged, students USA, followed 3 months,199?
- N = 169
- Non Response:
T1+T5: in-class questionnaires T2-T4: questionnaires within lab-sessions
- Authors's Label
- Semester attainment
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- T2-T4: Assessed 3 times during 3 month semester
- M=5.34, SD=1.18
- At beginning of semester subjects listed 10 things they would be "typically or characteristically trying to do in daily life"
3 times during semester participants answered for all 10 goals the question "How well are you doing?"
Rated 1 (not well at all) to 9 (very well)
semester attainment variable was formed by averaging the 30 ratings
Observed Relation with Happiness
- T1 happiness (indication T2-T4 change in happiness)
- interaction between self-concordance and semester attainment
Happiness assessed at: T1: at beginning of semester, T5: 3 month later