- University students, USA and Singapore, 200?
- N = 533
- Non Response:
!! USA: web-based, Singapore: paper-an-pencil
- Authors's label
- Autonomy need satisfaction
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 10 questions about their feeling of autonomy in general, f.e.
- I feel free to express my ideas and opinions
- that my choices were based on my true interests and values
- free to do things my own way
- that my choices expressed my "true self"
Aggregate measures were computed by standardizing and averaging the two measures
Observed Relation with Happiness
- competence need satisfaction
- relatedness need satisfaction