- 12-18 aged, chronic headache patients, The Netherlands, 199?
- N = 64
- Non Response:
Multiple asesment methods
Questionnaire and diary
- Authors's label
- Headache index
- Our Classification
- Selfreport in a diary kept during 4 weeks in which headache intensity and duration four times daily was reported, rated on a 5-point numerical scale:
0= "no headache"
1= "headache:I am only aware of it if I pay attention to it"
2= "headache, but I can ignore it at times"
3= "headache- I can't ignore it but I can do my usual activities"
4= "headache - It is difficult for me to concentrate. I can only do easy activities"
5= "headache as such that I can't do anything".
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Treat Negative Affectivity (NA)
- Experienced Stress (ES)
- Negative Affectivit*headache index
- Experienced Stress*headache index