Study Godoy-Izquierdo et al. (2009): study ES 2007
- Exercisers and non-exercisers, Spain, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 205
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaires handed out in public and private health and fitness & sports clubs, gyms and centers and in public community places, and completed at the instant.
- Authors's Label
- Perceived contribution of money, wealth and luxury
- Our Classification
- Item in list of 20 conditions for happiness
- Exercisers: M: 5,50 SD: 2,25, Non-exercisers: M: 4,99 SD: 2,51
- Self-rating in response to question: "Please, indicate the degree in which you think the following conditions contribute to your general happiness..."
. "money, wealth and luxury"
Rated on scale 0 (no influence) to 10 (complete influence)