- Exercisers and non-exercisers, Spain, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 205
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaires handed out in public and private health and fitness & sports clubs, gyms and centers and in public community places, and completed at the instant.
- Authors's Label
- Perceived contribution of humor sense, attitudes and positive emo
- Our Classification
- Item in list of 20 conditions for happiness
- Exercisers: M: 8,15 SD: 1,57, Non-exercisers: M: 7,92 SD: 1,78
- Self-rating in response to question: "Please, indicate the degree in which you think the following conditions contribute to your general happiness..."
. "humor sense, attitudes and positive emotions"
Rated on scale 0 (no influence) to 10 (complete influence)