- Exercisers and non-exercisers, Spain, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 205
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaires handed out in public and private health and fitness & sports clubs, gyms and centers and in public community places, and completed at the instant.
- Authors's Label
- Perceived contribution of self-concept and self-esteem
- Our Classification
- Item in list of 20 conditions for happines
- Exercisers: M: 7,77 SD: 1,46, Non-exercisers: M: 7,22 SD: 2,06
- Self-rating in response to question: "Please, indicate the degree in which you think the following conditions contribute to your general happiness..."
. "self-concept and self-esteem"
Rated on scale 0 (no influence) to 10 (complete influence)