Study Godoy-Izquierdo et al. (2009): study ES 2005
- Pregnant women, Spain, 200?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 196
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaires handed out in public and private health and maternal education centres and completed at the instant
- Authors's Label
- Perceived contribution of personal strengths, skills and resourcs
- Our Classification
- Item in list of 20 conditions for happiness
- M: 6,92 SD: 1,73
- Self-rating in response to question: "Please, indicate the degree in which you think the following conditions contribute to your general happiness..."
. "personal strengths, skills and resources"
Rated on scale 0 (no influence) to 10 (complete influence)
Observed Relation with Happiness
- friends and social relationships
- faith, religion, ethics and moral values