- Elderly living in long-term care settings, Taiwan 2000
- N = 465
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's label
- Health-related Time-trade-off (TTO) utility
- Our Classification
- Response to question: Would you prefer living 10 years in your current state of health or living only 9 year in excellent health?
- 10 years in current health,
- 9 years in excellent health,
- don't care (indifferent, no preference).
For those who would make a trade off, questions are asked for:
- 7 years, 5 years, 3 years, 1 year of excellent health
- 10 years in current health.
For those who would trade off below 1 year, a question is asked for the least period of excellent health
10 years in current health.