- Elderly living in long-term care settings, Taiwan 2000
- N = 465
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Environment domain
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Cronbach's alfa:0,78 > 0,70
- Environment domian subscale of Taiwan's abbreviated version of the WHOQOL-BREF, questions 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25, 29
- Range 4-20 : Mean=12,47; SD=1,65; Median=12,44; Mode=12.
- Selfreport on 8 questions about the environment in the last four weeks:
a. How safe do you feel in your daily life?
b. How healthy is your physical environment?
c. Have you enough money to meet your needs?
d. How available to you is the information that you need in your day-to-life?
e. o what extent do you have the opportunity for leisure activities?
f. How satisfied are you with the conditions of you living place?
g. How satistied are you with your access to health services?
h. THow satisfied are you with your transport?
I. (Question not reported)
Subscale of Taiwan's abbreviated version of the WHOQOL-BREF